TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE COOPER “GO ANYWHERE” COMPETITION CONDUCTED BY TOP DRAW TYRES (PTY) LTD (“THE PROMOTER”)
This competition is valid for purchases in Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, South Africa and Swaziland. To enter purchase and fit 4 or more Cooper branded tyres at a Cooper registered dealership and register tyres on the Cooper TyreLife mileage warranty programme within 5 days of purchase (this can be done either by the dealer on the dealer portal or by the consumer using the self-registration feature on the Cooper website). Successful TyreLife registrations will automatically be entered to the competition.
TyreLife standard terms and conditions apply and can be viewed on https://www.coopertyres.co.za/Pages/TyreLife
Consumers can check to ensure TyreLife registration has been completed by using the Customer Care Centre on the Cooper website on https://www.coopertyres.co.za/CustomerCare
Four (4) winners will each win an RSI Smartcanopy to the retail value of R35,000.00 including VAT and fitment.
Duration of the Competition:
The competition starts on 1st October 2019 and ends on 31 January 2020. Entries received after 24h00 on 31 January 2020 will NOT be considered for the draw of the prize.
How to enter the competition:
- Purchase and fit four (4) or more Cooper tyres
- Register the tyres on the Cooper TyreLife mileage warranty programme.
- Registration can be either done a) by the dealer on the Cooper dealer portal or b) by the consumer using the self-registration on the Cooper website www.coopertires.co.za
- To qualify for the competition the registered person must have a valid email address and/or cellphone number.
Four (4) winners will each win a RSI Smartcanopy to the retail value of R35,000.00 including VAT and fitment.
- All rights in and to the prize/s will be transferred to the winner/s directly upon receipt of the prize.
- The prize is non-refundable and not exchangeable for cash. Vehicles already fitted with a RSI Smartcanopy may use the R35,000.00 for other RSI Smartcanopy products.
- The prize is not exclusive to the vehicle registered on the TyreLife programme.
Awarding of Prizes:
- The winners will be selected through a random draw which will be conducted monthly on the following dates as set out below. The winners will be notified telephonically or via e-mail, within fourteen (14) working days of the selection taking place
- The draw will take place on:
- October draw – 11 November 2019
- November draw – 9 December 2019
- December draw – 9 January 2020
- January draw – 7 February 2020
Redemption of the Prizes:
The following process must be followed to redeem the prize:
The winner will be notified via telephone or e-mail, within fourteen (14) days of the selection taking place.
In the event of the winner not being successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner in substitution after fourteen (14) working days.
The Cooper marketing department will arrange for the RSI Smartcanopy fitment at one of the below:
- Botswana fitment in Gaborone
- Namibia fitment in Windhoek
- Lesotho and Swaziland must cross border to a South African major city
- South Africa choice of 122 RSI Smartcanopy fitment centres
Lead times for fitment is 21 working days.
Announcement of the Winners
The names of all winners will be published on the Cooper social media.
- By entering the GO ANYWHERE promotion all participants agree to these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter of the promotional competition is Top Draw Tyres (Pty) Ltd
- Directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members thereof are not eligible to participate in this Competition. All information relating to this promotional competition and published on any promotional or advertising material forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The winners of this promotional competition shall be chosen at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding on all aspects of this promotional competition.
- The Promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- The Promoter is not liable for the failure of a dealership to register any tyres on the TyreLife programme, nor is the promoter liable for any dealership failing to advise of the self-registration process.
- Image Disclaimer: Prize images are for illustration purposes only. The actual prizes may vary.
- The Promoter makes no representation, warranty or undertaking whatsoever as to any implied terms and conditions with respect to the prizes in this contest and will not entertain any direct correspondence with anyone in this regard.
- The Promoter, its directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from a participant’s participation in this promotional competition and will not entertain any direct correspondence with anyone in this regard.
- The Promoter and RSI Smartcanopy reserves the right to publish the winner’s names and photographs in any advertising, promotional, print, point of sale or public relations material.
- The Promoter and RSI Smartcanopy reserves the right to use photographs of the winners in perpetuity.
- The Promoter shall have the right to terminate this promotional competition with immediate effect, prior to any draw having taken place. In such event, all participants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter, its directors, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will result in immediate disqualification of a participant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which it reasonably deems necessary.
- Participants hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter, its directors, members, agents, advisors, suppliers, partners, employees, sponsors and consultants to the fullest extent allowed in law, against any claims arising howsoever from their participation in this competition and/or use of the prize.
- This promotional competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and/or any other social media platform.
- Participants must note that any use of profanity, vulgar language, sexist, homophobic, political or racially motivated content or any other form of discrimination, will be removed from the aforementioned social media platforms and the Participant will be automatically disqualified. To avoid disqualification from the Competition, all participants shall also ensure that they do not defame, misrepresent or make disparaging remarks about the Promoter, its products or other people.
- These rules shall be governed by the laws of the Republic South Africa. The participant consents to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Magistrates Court, in respect of all matters arising out of or in connection with the Competitions or these rules.
- If any provision of these rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision shall be severed from these rules and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- It is not intended that any provision of these rules contravenes any provision of the Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008, and therefore all provisions of these rules must be treated as being qualified, if necessary, to ensure that the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act are complied with.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that a participant has breached any of the terms and conditions, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person.
- Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions could lead to the Promoter disqualifying that person, without the Promoter giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.